HCDM Next Up - Philly... | Syracusefan.com

HCDM Next Up - Philly...

I'm not worried. He's way down on their list too. DM is not getting an NFL HC gig this year, imho.

DM leaves Syracuse because fans were mean to him...interviews with Philadelphia to win the irony award of the year.

damn Arizona is hopping this week , well at least he gets out of the weather here

Imagine if he was hired and got booed like McNabb first game??

If he think he had it rough with fans here, PhillyFan is a whole different order of magnitude in "miserable"... but I'm sure he knows that well...

DM leaves Syracuse because fans were mean to him...interviews with Philadelphia to win the irony award of the year.

I do not think that fans being mean to him has much at all to do with it he coached in NY for crying out loud. He may have mentioned it but dobt that is what is making him want to do what he is doing now...just a guess

I do not think that fans being mean to him has much at all to do with it he coached in NY for crying out loud. He may have mentioned it but dobt that is what is making him want to do what he is doing now...just a guess
I know, im just joking around. I know there are alot more factors to his decision.

No he is NOT getting nice weather. 38 degrees here right now. Heavy frost on the ground. It is suppose to go up into the 50s today tho. But it has been running on the cold side here for a while. Many days not out of the 40s.
I haven't run into him tho. And he hasn't called me to go out to dinner or anything.
I have been begging the University to send someone here for our alumni club, as it has been a couple of years. since we have had a guest speaker come from the University. They were suppose to keep an eye out for people who might be coming here for other purposes. I guess they missed this one!! Doug could have done a nice speaking event with the alums between interviews.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom