"he brings more to the table than I do" - HCDM about HCSS | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

"he brings more to the table than I do" - HCDM about HCSS

Did it ever cross anyone's mind that he meant it?
Yes im sure that he meant it its just that The Big Full of it Balogne has lost a little purchase over the last week or so.

Did it ever occur to anyone that Marrone probably knew he was leaving at some point and thought that now would be the best time for him and the program? He may have seen that Shafer was ready and more passionate about the college game than he was so for the best of SU, he moved on. And Hack may have taken off somewhere else so why not take him to Buffalo instead of lose him somewhere else? I don't know either but let's give Doug the benefit of the doubt here. If I were an alum, why would I want to come back and help out SU after all the crap that has been thrown Doug's way in the past couple of weeks. We should be proud of what he did for this program. It seems as though the hatred stems from not wanting him to leave which is really a compliment to his coaching ability.

That never stopped you two.
Sometimes I think you're as thin skinned about Marrone as Marrone is about himself.

I criticized Marrone when I felt it was deserved and praised him when I felt it was deserved. Not my fault that fair criticisms were justified aplenty. I never contacted him directly though, and that's my point. Who really does that? Maybe it happened a little bit, but my assessment is that it's just one more of Marrone's fan blaming excuses. I'm sick of it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Did it ever occur to anyone that Marrone probably knew he was leaving at some point and thought that now would be the best time for him and the program? He may have seen that Shafer was ready and more passionate about the college game than he was so for the best of SU, he moved on. And Hack may have taken off somewhere else so why not take him to Buffalo instead of lose him somewhere else? I don't know either but let's give Doug the benefit of the doubt here. If I were an alum, why would I want to come back and help out SU after all the crap that has been thrown Doug's way in the past couple of weeks. We should be proud of what he did for this program. It seems as though the hatred stems from not wanting him to leave which is really a compliment to his coaching ability.
Wrong on Hack. Read Docs interview. Hack was ready to sign and Doug swept in and took him. He was staying until the BB stepped in.

Wrong on Hack. Read Docs interview. Hack was ready to sign and Doug swept in and took him. He was staying until the BB stepped in.
i have to tell you, i do like the big bologne nickname

Honestly, with all the talk here about what a good recruiter HCSS is......our class is ranked 70?
Lets end this recruiting c*** once and for all. I posted this once before , apparently you didn't read it. Scout recruiting rankings for a school by year-rank-number of players in class-high school- junior college. [ 2009-112-22-18-4],[2010-99-17-11-6], [2011-61-26-17-9], [2012-85-27-20-7], [2013-54-16-11-5]. According to scout this school had 5 bad classes in a row 112-99-61-85-54, so they must be a bad team, Kansas State was that team. Ratings for junior college players in football are flawed almost no ratings at all we have 6 junior college players in this class.

Lets end this recruiting c*** once and for all. I posted this once before , apparently you didn't read it. Scout recruiting rankings for a school by year-rank-number of players in class-high school- junior college. [ 2009-112-22-18-4],[2010-99-17-11-6], [2011-61-26-17-9], [2012-85-27-20-7], [2013-54-16-11-5]. According to scout this school had 5 bad classes in a row 112-99-61-85-54, so they must be a bad team, Kansas State was that team. Ratings for junior college players in football are flawed almost no ratings at all we have 6 junior college players in this class.
You keep pointing to Kansas State as a broad example of why rankings don't matter, but they're a unique case.

If you don't like recruiting rankings, wrap your head around the fact that this is a small class. Putting a small class in jeopardy shouldn't be a big deal if our depth has truly improved the way so many people claim.