Heading back to the lions den in a few | Syracusefan.com

Heading back to the lions den in a few

aee24221-9048-2e19.jpg

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile, This day shall gentle his condition: And gentlemen in Syracuse now a-bed Shall think themselves accursed they were not here, And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks That fought with us upon St. Patricks Day"

LGO

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile, This day shall gentle his condition: And gentlemen in Syracuse now a-bed Shall think themselves accursed they were not here, And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks That fought with us upon St. Patricks Day"

LGO
Wow... impressive. A literate poster. From Henry V?
All in

LGO
Wow I already posted a reply and it rejected it. :( Try again. Ahhhh... a literate poster. From Henry V (with a slight variation)? Yes.
LGO ... all in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom