Heidi Klum on Fallon last night | Syracusefan.com

Heidi Klum on Fallon last night

CaliCuse

All American
She and Jimmy were getting ready to do some shtick and as she was setting up her side of the bit. Jimmy said clear as day "Nipple
'. Now I didn't see the slipped nip but what shoes wearing was all set up for it. I think Heidi is gorgeous and Trump said "She is no longer a "10" I can't stand this guy and he keeps rising in the polls I would hate to think that the voters in this country would put him in the White House. A very good candidate was screwed while runing for the office named Barry Goldwater. Most here I presume are old enough have seen the mushroom cloud go up with the pretty little girl playing outside. It killed Barry in favor of the slug LBJ. Probably one of the most aggressive liars to have ever been elected POTUS. Those of you here that have read the Pentagon Papers know that most presidents have lied to the citizens of this country including IKEW lied through Dick Cheney who is evil incarnate. He has nor had any. Conscience. He and Karl Rove never thought twice about outing a CIA operative doing a good job of keeping track of nuclear materials Valerie Plame

She and Jimmy were getting ready to do some shtick and as she was setting up her side of the bit. Jimmy said clear as day "Nipple
'. Now I didn't see the slipped nip but what shoes wearing was all set up for it. I think Heidi is gorgeous and Trump said "She is no longer a "10" I can't stand this guy and he keeps rising in the polls I would hate to think that the voters in this country would put him in the White House. A very good candidate was screwed while runing for the office named Barry Goldwater. Most here I presume are old enough have seen the mushroom cloud go up with the pretty little girl playing outside. It killed Barry in favor of the slug LBJ. Probably one of the most aggressive liars to have ever been elected POTUS. Those of you here that have read the Pentagon Papers know that most presidents have lied to the citizens of this country including IKEW lied through Dick Cheney who is evil incarnate. He has nor had any. Conscience. He and Karl Rove never thought twice about outing a CIA operative doing a good job of keeping track of nuclear materials Valerie Plame

What the hell did jvbj01 just read?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom