Hello there. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hello there.

Thanks Tee

ahhh, so the only reason you beat me today is because it was your birthday... Consider that your present from me... and the punch in the balls in November.

Happy Birthday killa

Change his name to blackout.

Wasn't as much blackout as it was I left my keys in their house watching the SU-Wisconsin Sweet 16 game, we went to Chuck's to celebrate, I went back to my house at like 3:30 am, was locked out, and had to hike a mile back to their place to try to get them, but everyone was asleep so I passed out on their stoop

Wasn't as much blackout as it was I left my keys in their house watching the SU-Wisconsin Sweet 16 game, we went to Chuck's to celebrate, I went back to my house at like 3:30 am, was locked out, and had to hike a mile back to their place to try to get them, but everyone was asleep so I passed out on their stoop

Been there brotha. I've slept on many a stoop

lol in late march?? doesnt sound like a solid nights sleep. I would have been cusak-ing at their window until the came to it.

yea no doubt.. how come i never found myself in some hot coeds bed one morning.. i suck.
This happened to me.
One night, either Jerry Garcia band or the Dead Knickerbocker Arena, Albany.
We lived on the third floor of a low rise dorm.

Anyway, my brother and a few of his friends came up to visit, I gave him my bed, slept in a suite-mate's free bed that evening. Partied something fierce. My brother was on something that would stop an elephant dead in his tracks. So naturally, we let him drive home. ;)

Anywho, I go to sleep in a free bed, woke up in the same position I fell asleep in. Yet something was strange. Whole decor of room was different, bunkbed to my left, even though this room didn't have a bunkbed. I started to hear girls laughing in the common suite room. Freaked by now. I notice a young hotty in lower part of the bunk bed. Sure, I couldn't have picked that frikkin bed. Idiot tee.

Really confused, scared, already figured I didn't get laid out of this mystery of a night. Fudge. All of a sudden, another girl opens the door and comes into the room I was in. "Who are you, what are you doing here?" Scared less, I responded what only seemed natural: "WHO AM I, WHAT AM I DOING HERE????" I repeated to her. I swear I said that.

Long story short, must have slept-walked to use my bathroom, went out of suite and directly down one flight of stairs, their door must have been unlocked, went to sleep in same positioned bed, same position.

All girls were hot. Got nothing out of it but laughs with the girls, and ridicule from my boys. We had made that mistake before when awake after lunch and dinner, going to suite directly below us, but always saw shoes in front, knew it wasn't us. Apparently, I wasn't looking for shoes that night.

Can't make this stuff up if I tried.

This happened to me.
One night, either Jerry band or the Dead Knickerbocker Arena, Albany.

Anyway, my brother and a few of his friends came up to visit, I gave him my bed, slept in a suite-mate's free bed that evening. Partied something fierce. My brother was on something that would stop an elephant dead in his tracks. So naturally, we let him drive home. ;)

Anywho, I go to sleep in a free bed, woke up in the same position I fell asleep in. Yet something was strange. Whole decor of room was different, bunkbed to my left, even though this room didn't have a bunkbed. I started to hear girls laughing in the common suite room. Freaked by now. I notice a young hotty in lower part of the bunk bed. Sure, I couldn't have picked that frikkin bed. Idiot tee.

Really confused, scared, already figured I didn't get laid out of this mystery of a night. Fudge. All of a sudden, another girl opens the door and comes into the room I was in. "Who are you, what are you doing here?" Scared less, I responded what only seemed natural: "WHO AM I, WHAT AM I DOING HERE????" I repeated to her. I swear I said that.

Long story short, must have slept-walked to use my bathroom, went out of suite and directly down one flight of stairs, their door must have been unlocked, went to sleep in same positioned bed, same position.

All girls were hot. Got nothing out of it but laughs with the girls, and ridicule from my boys. We had made that mistake before when awake after lunch and dinner, going to suite directly below us, but always saw shoes in front, knew it wasn't us. Apparently, I wasn't looking for shoes that night.

I wouldnt have left until one of them made me breakfast.

This happened to me.
One night, either Jerry band or the Dead Knickerbocker Arena, Albany.

you were in the right room and needed to play it that way. "womens... you all invited me here tonight"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom