Help from Roch? Bar for game? | Syracusefan.com

Help from Roch? Bar for game?

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
I actually live in ER, now. But anyway a VERY unfortunate situation happened with my apartment. The complex put us up at a place in Henrietta. TV here sucks. Any bars that might have the game AND volume on in the area? Gates works too as I'll be working there until 6:30. The caveat is the Sabres are also playing at 7. Ugh. That's a snooze fest a good amount of people here will still watch.

No idea. Sorry. If I go anywhere, it'll be Shooters in Fairport

Yep, pop in there occasionally. Unfortunately the last time was the Yankee stadium game in football this past fall. Ugh.

where in henrietta?

252 has several decent places to eat/watch games, all West of 390

Tullys, Sticky Lips BBQ, MacGregors Tap Room all usually pretty quiet on a monday.

I actually live in ER, now. But anyway a VERY unfortunate situation happened with my apartment. The complex put us up at a place in Henrietta. TV here sucks. Any bars that might have the game AND volume on in the area? Gates works too as I'll be working there until 6:30. The caveat is the Sabres are also playing at 7. Ugh. That's a snooze fest a good amount of people here will still watch.
First off BDR, as us Fairporters say. Secondly, go to the Fairport Village Inn.
Friendly, inexpensive, and good food too.

where in henrietta?

252 has several decent places to eat/watch games, all West of 390

Tullys, Sticky Lips BBQ, MacGregors Tap Room all usually pretty quiet on a monday.
My Dad is a fan of McGregors. Good beef on wick.

Distillery (Mt. Hope or Winton better)
Tully’s (Henrietta)
Knuckles Knockout (Chili Center area)
Jeremiah’s (Henrietta or Chili)
Dribbles or MicGinnys (Ballantine Bridge area)
Fireside (E. Hen Rd just south of thruway)

There's a Jeremiah's right there. Pretty great wings
Nawlin's sauce is amazing at Jeremiah's. A lot of alumni go to Pittsford pub on game days. Any MacGregors will have the game on and they usually have the sound on too. MacGregors has flights and hot pastrami sandwiches.

Here is a great place to watch the game. Head east on the Thruway for about 90 minutes.

Would do but not cool with leaving my dog in the hotel room while I go to a game (wife has to work til 7:30 so she can't stay with the pooch).