Help me out ot | Syracusefan.com

Help me out ot

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulaski74

Scout Team
I'm an old guy, born raised and all orange. But when did anyone w/ a journeymans card in any sport become an expert? I just don't feel like I need someone to tell me what I can see for my own eyes. And whats up with all these made up words? Anything that ends w/ cality is a new word? OH and if you want to impose your will on me , theres gonna be a problem

I get that as well
So i guess all you smart guys in cny have it all figured out. college kids are so stupid, any you smartasses an mba? mba,s if you don't know it are the oldest joke in the world. Well I read it somewhere. and thanks for the input.

Last edited:
So i guess all you smart guys in cny have it all figured out. college kids are so stupid, any you smartasses an mba? mba,s if you don't know it are the oldest joke in the world. Well I read it somewhere. and thanks for the input.
Post 4 asked you to clarify your original question and you did not. What kind of response are you expecting to get?

ORETsvC.gif

I overheard an old lady, maybe 60, in Toys R Us today ask an associate what an iPod 5 was. How do you totally miss a technology that's been around for a decade and a half?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors