Help Requested | Syracusefan.com

Help Requested

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
I just added links to the basketball opponents link dropdown menu for ACC teams. Set Clemson to the Tigernet site TexanMark recommended.

I know a bunch of you surf around on other message boards a lot. Could use some help regarding what the best hoops message board is for each ACC team.

One restriction: since R*ivals sued the site founder, we are not going to link to any of their boards under any circumstances.

Anyway, if you have a preference, indicate it in this thread. I will link to the most popular boards. Right now the links point to football boards since I copied them from our football board, which has been in ACC mode for a while now.

Thanks in advance for any help you might provide.

I recommend we keep the old BE we expect to play yearly

St John's Forum is here: http://redmen.com/1x/m1forum-2013-01-17/m1forredmentalk.html

The Hoyas Forum is good. TBD on Nova but I assume we continue to play them semi-regularly.

I suppose we save UConn's too...due to our board history.

I would delete the rest of the BE links after the BB season is over.
Louisville and ND too since they are going to the ACC in 2014

The Sabre.com for UVA is a great site with lots of intelligent chatter. One of the best sites I've visited.
The NC State board on Scout is pretty good too. Also CU Tigers for Clemson on Scout.