Help Todd Graham choose his twitter name | Syracusefan.com

Help Todd Graham choose his twitter name

Fraud

Sent from my DROIDX

Todd Graham, the check is in the mail.....

1/1/06 Hired as Rice HC
"My deal is I'm a rebuilder. I enjoy the challenge," he (Graham) said. "I always tell people I always get jobs nobody else wants. This job fits me to a 'T.'"
"Anything less than being Conference USA champions and bowl champions is unacceptable," Graham said. "I always see those funny looks in the faces of people everywhere I've been who really doubt that. But two to three years from now, we'll have all those things changed."
1/9/2007 Graham signs contract extension to stay at Rice through 2012
1/12/07 becomes new Tulsa HC
"That was my dream, I wanted to be head coach at Tulsa," said Graham, speaking on a conference call from Kansas City, where his plane was diverted from Houston due to Friday's ice storm. "We have a heart for Tulsa."
1/12/11 New Pitt HC
“As Pitt's new head coach, I am very aware of Pitt's tremendous legacy. It is my promise that we will honor Pitt's great tradition and work to build upon it. I believe there isn't a football program in the country that has more potential for future greatness than the University of Pittsburgh.
I wanted to share with you our goals for Pitt football. They are, in order:
1) Produce men of character and integrity. If we don't achieve this goal, then we can never reach our other aspirations.
2) Graduate every single one of our players. I want every young man who comes under our watch to earn their degree from this prestigious university.
3) Win the Big East Championship. It is our goal to bring home the Big East title on an annual basis.
4) Win a BCS Bowl. When competing on college football's biggest stage we want to shine.
5) Win the national championship. We know this to be the standard for Pitt and Pittsburgh!
Nothing great is accomplished in this life without teamwork. Our players and coaches need you - the Pitt Family - to help us achieve our lofty goals. I know you share our championship vision and we look forward to working with you to make those championship moments, on and off the field, a reality.”

(You went 0-5 there Todster)

12/"14/2011 Hired as ASU HC
This is a dream come true for us as far destination," Graham said "Wow, to recruit to Phoenix, to recruit to Tempe, to recruit Arizona State University. That's exciting for me. ... I'm extremely competitive, extremely passionate, and this was the only opportunity that my family would endure what we just (went) through."
"The last few hours have been extremely gut-wrenching for me, and obviously for my family,'' Graham said. "I love those guys. ... You never want to leave a program, and I never dreamed that I would have to leave a program under these circumstances."
"I can't wait to start creating memories,'' Graham said.

@I'masoullessfraudthatwilluseyourprogramformyownpersonalgain

But, Im a players coach... really... No... really I am!

@notwearingthepantsinthefamily
todd grahm.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom