Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

nycfan

2nd String
Pre- and post-game festivities will be held at:

Bullies_logo.jpg

Broad Street Bullies Pub is located within the new XFINITY Live! Philadelphia complex, across the parking lot from the Wells Fargo Center on the grounds of the former Spectrum. Doors open @ 8 AM and game day food and drink specials (which will be honored all day) include:

• bacon, egg & cheese sandwich on a bagel for $5
  • $3 Coors Light and Miller Lite bottles
  • 1/2 price drafts
  • $5 "orange crush" mixed drinks and $3 "orange crush" shots
  • 1/2 price appetizers
  • $2 Sunkist Orange soda cans
  • Live DJ on the patio
All you need to do is identify yourself at the Bullies host stand as being a member of the SU Alumni group to get your bracelet for the above specials. Games will also be set up in the large outdoor plaza for all to enjoy, including cornhole, ladder ball, ping pong and giant jenga sets! Join us at Bullies for some Orange swag (while supplies last) and get pumped up to cheer the Orange onto victory in their last visit to Philly as a member of the Big East Conference!

**Please note: Under Pennsylvania liquor control laws, any person under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 25 to enter any venue at XFINITY Live! Philadelphia. After 9 PM, all guests must be over 21 years old to enter.**

E - I didn't know you spoke Spanish ;)

Enjoy, and have one (or 6) for me.

E - I didn't know you spoke Spanish ;)

Enjoy, and have one (or 6) for me.

Yeah I noticed that too---but the edit feature on the board doesn't enable you to edit the "Subject". Sorry you can't make it J !

Yeah I noticed that too---but the edit feature on the board doesn't enable you to edit the "Subject". Sorry you can't make it J !
Me too. Have fun and LGO!