Here Come the Mike Rice Lawsuits | Syracusefan.com

Here Come the Mike Rice Lawsuits

Col. Bleep

All American
Ex-Rutgers / current Pitt player suing Rice, Rutgers and others.
Interesting that he's apparently suing Rice for assault and battery
The offense may be caught on video. What are his damages?

http://www.nj.com/rutgersbasketball...ers_may_soon_follow.html#incart_river_default

And 3 other players file notice that they intend to sue.

http://www.nj.com/rutgersbasketball...r_rice_basketball_scandal.html#incart_m-rpt-1

Whatever happens, it's going to take some time, cast a shadow, and be a mess. Speaking of which, their message board would be wise to hearken unto the "fine mess" model used here. As for naming it, it's going to take a bit more creativity, even though Rice is also a dictionary word. Maybe unsavory Rice? Fine was just the perfect set waiting for an epic word spike.

Rather than speculating on the outcome at this early moment, I feel like adding some flavor. Someone's gotta focus on the artistic aspect. It tends to get lost in the shuffle.

Last edited:
Whatever happens, it's going to take some time, cast a shadow, and be a mess. Speaking of which, their message board would be wise to hearken unto the "fine mess" model used here. As for naming it, it's going to take a bit more creativity, even though Rice is also a dictionary word. Maybe unsavory Rice? Fine was just the perfect set waiting for an epic word spike.

Someone's gotta focus on the artistic aspect. It tends to get lost in the shuffle.
How about "Wild Rice"

Nice! That helped me to think of "Boiling Rice" and "Steamed Rice". If I visited opponents' message boards, I would offer them an olive branch with this idea as a show of good intention. Sometimes displaying empathy can be fun, even if I haven't had relatively much to drink.

Nice! That helped me to think of "Boiling Rice" and "Steamed Rice". If I visited opponents' message boards, I would offer them an olive branch with this idea as a show of good intention.

"Steamed Rice..."

LOL!

Like white on rice, like bark on a tree, like stink on ...