Here's a couple questions I have | Syracusefan.com

Here's a couple questions I have

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
that have nothing to do with the play on the field but are coaching related and I would love to ask Marrone.

1. I want to know whose job it is to make sure the right players are out there and the number of players. Twice we had 10 and twice we had 12. The 10 players on the field we're both ST. I am sure Marrone's job as ST coach is not to count players.

2. When our best DB, Reddish, had his helmet come off, he had to come off the field for one play (new rule I think). After the 1 play, whose idea was it to keep him off the field the next 5 plays, which was the winning NW drive?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

that have nothing to do with the play on the field but are coaching related and I would love to ask Marrone.

1. I want to know whose job it is to make sure the right players are out there and the number of players. Twice we had 10 and twice we had 12. The 10 players on the field we're both ST. I am sure Marrone's job as ST coach is not to count players.

2. When our best DB, Reddish, had his helmet come off, he had to come off the field for one play (new rule I think). After the 1 play, whose idea was it to keep him off the field the next 5 plays, which was the winning NW drive?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Its time to take some money we have for upgrades and whatever and get a ST coach, enough is enough.

Very odd rule. Helmets pop off of players on plays that usually aren't dirty/dangerous at all. Agree though. Our D looked gassed that final drive as NW ran their no huddle 2 minute drill.

Who do we fire - we are at the NCAA limit?

only question - what coach do you remove to add a specials coach?

only question - what coach do you remove to add a specials coach?

Not sure were at the limit but if we are probably Anselmo, rumor has it he wants to retire soon anyway.

works for me

Either that or give someone like Anselmo the spot of ST Coordinator and lets see what happens, the system we have now isnt working and without those two big returns today SU would have won despite all the other BS.

dont forget the NW kid is going to set the record for most return yardage in NCAA history?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom