Heroin addicts, I get it now | Syracusefan.com

Heroin addicts, I get it now

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
As a never drug user, I finally get what it must be like to be a heroin user.

I believe I've probably watched the last 30 seconds of the Duke game like 100 times. The first time was pure euphoria and ecstasy. The second time was amazing. The third time was cool, but I needed to watch it a few more times to feel the same way. But the more I've tried, I just can't recreate the feeling of that first time.

Now I need a new drug. I need a buzzer beater to win at Louisville to keep the party going. And the vicious cycle will continue.

I am an orange addict.

I believe I've probably watched the last 30 seconds of the Duke game like 100 times. The first time was pure euphoria and ecstasy. The second time was amazing. The third time was cool, but I needed to watch it a few more times to feel the same way. But the more I've tried, I just can't recreate the feeling of that first time.

Now I need a new drug. I need a buzzer beater to win at Louisville to keep the party going. And the vicious cycle will continue.

I am an orange addict.

ehhhh... Heroin is a legit epidemic ruining lives and families monetarily, emotionally, everything.

Dont get me wrong... Im really glad to have Syracuse, as Im sure you are, as a refuge from our everyday lives - but I dont know if comparing it to heroin addiction fits here.

ehhhh... Heroin is a legit epidemic ruining lives and families monetarily, emotionally, everything.

Dont get me wrong... Im really glad to have Syracuse, as Im sure you are, as a refuge from our everyday lives - but I dont know if comparing it to heroin addiction fits here.
It's called hyperbole but fair enough. Just make sure to post the same when someone posts that "I hope we murder them" because murder is bad or "Tyler is a trainwreck" because many people have lost their lives in locomotive accidents.

I know multiple people from my high school in the Syracuse area who have died from heroine in the last years.

shooting a ball into my nerf hoop from a reclined Dunk and Bright chair since I can make it at home.
I did that once lol. True story .

IMG_1330.JPG

It's called hyperbole but fair enough. Just make sure to post the same when someone posts that "I hope we murder them" because murder is bad or "Tyler is a trainwreck" because many people have lost their lives in locomotive accidents.

we'll agree to disagree that those analogies if you want to call them that are equal to the paragraphs you just posted. But that is neither here nor there. I hope that you have never been affected by Heroin abuse in the past and I hope you will not be affected in the future.

Go Cuse! The videos are awesome.

All in good fun my friend. No harm intended. If people actually took me seriously on this forum they'd actually think there was a pee-trough party running for office.

Im the last person to get offended and even more important Im definitely the last person to hold a grudge. Ironically as I was peeing (all 4x) in the dome on Wed night, I thought fondly about you. And the next time I pee in the dome I will still think fondly about you. Until they rip our hearts out (hyperbole) and put in urinals, you are legend in my book.

Im the last person to get offended and even more important Im definitely the last person to hold a grudge. Ironically as I was peeing (all 4x) in the dome on Wed night, I thought fondly about you. And the next time I pee in the dome I will still think fondly about you. Until they rip our hearts out (hyperbole) and put in urinals, you are legend in my book.
Come on, don't think of any dude while you pee.

(Queue the Battle Hymn of the Republic in the background) But if he thought of anyone, I'm glad it was me.
At least he isn't peeing over the trough or on the ceiling when he is thinking of you, if you know what I mean.

Might as well lock this one up. We've covered multiple drugs, getting offended, bro hugs after said offense, pee-troughs, buzzer beaters, and ambiguous erections in less than a page. You're welcome Syracuse fan. Carry on.

I am an orange addict.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online