HES ALIVE!!!! | Syracusefan.com

HES ALIVE!!!!

CaliCuse

All American
DC2 has been awakened. Like the proverbial "sleeping giant. He flips a guy over in a duel for the ball and then puts back a ball underthe basket all in one half. I guess now soon it will be Trevor's turn to shake the dust from his gamme and help to win one soon.

Anyone else see DaJuan going nuts on the bench as Cooney drained his second three? Loving the passion and excitement!
Didn't see it but I wish I did. I love his heart, passion.

Anyone else see DaJuan going nuts on the bench as Cooney drained his second three? Loving the passion and excitement!

Yep, first guy off the bench on the next timeout, too. Genuinely enthusiastic out there - great to see.

Anyone who chooses Cuse over a house for his family, HAS to be passionate! Great game, DC!

DC2 has been awakened. Like the proverbial "sleeping giant. He flips a guy over in a duel for the ball and then puts back a ball underthe basket all in one half. I guess now soon it will be Trevor's turn to shake the dust from his gamme and help to win one soon.

I'm trying to figure out if this post is playing straight or is facetious. DC got called for a foul AND made a layup "all in the same half." Is that support or indictment?

I thought it was funny how he picked up that dude and threw him to the ground like a sack of taters. Even funnier was when the announcers were saying they didn't see a foul ... lmao, I thought he was going to get a technical for that.

I thought it was funny how he picked up that dude and threw him to the ground like a sack of taters. Even funnier was when the announcers were saying they didn't see a foul ... lmao, I thought he was going to get a technical for that.
I thought a Technical Foul would be called also, but, in watching the replay, I saw that the 'nova player thrust up and in the same direction at the same time dc2 was pulling in the same direction.
Looked like a WWE powerslam.

Found it, along with a couple of other DC2 "Gone Wild" pictures, from ESPN.

Exhibit A, The Cooney Experiment:
i

Exhibit B, Out of my way, Turkeys Part 1:
i

Exhibit C, Out of my way, Turkeys Part 2:
i

Exhibit D, Will I get blocked if I bring it this Low?:
i