Hey Cal... | Syracusefan.com

Hey Cal...

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
Your nickname is the Golden Bears...yeah real intimidating.

95ff4294-4c04-4467-a865-7ba20b01e51b.jpg

You should feel bad.

Lawrinson14 I think we need a fotoshop upload right here. I have an idea as well...Coleman on Godzilla or Cloverfield monsters head terrorizing California!

Lawrinson14 I think we need a fotoshop upload right here. I have an idea as well...Coleman on Godzilla or Cloverfield monsters head terrorizing California!
Godzilla was up NYC you SOB. Pretty sure the blew up MSG to destroy the spawn.

Godzilla was up NYC you SOB. Pretty sure the blew up MSG to destroy the spawn.
Well guess what?? They forgot a nest and it went underground and one survived and it somehow made its way to Cali and is now pissed and it kind of looks like Coleman for some reason, I don't know why though??

Well guess what?? They forgot a nest and it went underground and one survived and it somehow made its way to Cali and is now pissed and it kind of looks like Coleman for some reason, I don't know why though??
You make me want to punt kittens. Tabby ones.

Do it, Do it!!

I actually never get to read anything you post because your avatar is so distracting. It's like my eyes float left and then come back for the next post. Honestly, I don't think I've ever read anything you've ever posted!

I actually never get to read anything you post because your avatar is so distracting. It's like my eyes float left and then come back for the next post. Honestly, I don't think I've ever read anything you've ever posted!
I will not apologize. lol

You think you got problems? I don't even know who it is.

I assure you, you miss nothing.

OttoinGrotto said:
Hey Cal, Your governor was Kindergarten Cop. You should feel bad.

We shouldn't talk about past governors, ours liked the hookers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom