Hey Carter Williams stop shooting | Syracusefan.com

Hey Carter Williams stop shooting

PhatOrange

Living Legend
You're not good at it...and you can't finish bunnies either. Stick to getting other people shots

so far he has been the only person to take the ball remotely hard to the whole. complain all you want, but his scorers are setting up shop outside of the three point line.

so far he has been the only person to take the ball remotely hard to the whole. complain all you want, but his scorers are setting up shop outside of the three point line.

Then he needs to do a better job of being a point guard / floor general directing traffic and getting the team running the offense.

"To the whole"... I have to admit that is the first time I have ever seen that phrase spelled that way, haha. I believe it's "to the hole."

Then he needs to do a better job of being a point guard / floor general directing traffic and getting the team running the offense.
So you think we should be up by 30 pts. ?

Get real!

Yeah, it's pathetic that he's only handing out 10+ dimes a game, he needs to get 15 to 18 a game or this team will suck.

It's not impressive to get 10 times a game against teams like Central Connecticut State let's see how many dimes hes dishing out in the big east

It's not impressive to get 10 times a game against teams like Central Connecticut State let's see how many dimes hes dishing out in the big east

10 tonight and 9 against Arkansas.

"To the whole"... I have to admit that is the first time I have ever seen that phrase spelled that way, haha. I believe it's "to the hole."

Wait it is? Any other pieces of your infinite knowledge you can offer? It was a typo.

Granted we have a horrible SOS so far relative to other ranked teams, but leading the nation in assists your first year starting at this point is still an epic feat.

I think MCW may have hit the point where some people only see his mistakes and don't see the good plays.
So true. I've been wondering for weeks why the officials would let him play in a bathrobe instead of the standard issue uniform, but I think I'm starting to understand why.

Epic sig. Losing by 20 to Uconn and Big Lou stares down Armstrong.

Epic sig. Losing by 20 to Uconn and Big Lou stares down Armstrong.
That's Louie at his best, his swag is not limited by playing on a mediocre team and being blown out at home

Welcome... You must be knew around hear.

he needs to keep shooting so teams can't do what Temple did on defense

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom