Hey CNY, Myrtle Beach Anyone? | Syracusefan.com

Hey CNY, Myrtle Beach Anyone?

Of course I would've booked a flight to Myrtle Beach out of Buffalo 3 weeks ago :bang:

I know the comments section on Syracuse.com can often be mind-numbingly awful, but it seems a lot of people are giving very poor reviews of the customer service, flight service, and actual quality of the planes.

Besides, who wants to fly when you can cram in a car with 4 buddies and bond all that way? Although that's only fun if you get to drive the first leg of the trip and then dip into the cooler for the rest of the drive.

I know the comments section on Syracuse.com can often be mind-numbingly awful, but it seems a lot of people are giving very poor reviews of the customer service, flight service, and actual quality of the planes.

Besides, who wants to fly when you can cram in a car with 4 buddies and bond all that way? Although that's only fun if you get to drive the first leg of the trip and then dip into the cooler for the rest of the drive.

Yeah the overwhelming majority of idiots, err I mean people, who comment on Syracuse.com articles only post negative crap, so that isn't overly surprising.

Morons at Syracuse.com

Allegiant isn't a regular airline...if you are responsible adult, understand the rules and have flexible days to fly...it is a decent way to go. Bottomline: it is your only option out of Syracuse to fly nostop to Tampa Bay or Mrytle Beach.

Last edited: