Hey Greensboro! | Syracusefan.com

Hey Greensboro!

We must reschedule and make this a thing. Have JB/Hopkins end every post game with the phrase, "Also, I believe Greensboro should be destroyed."

Just the temerity to contradict Jimmy B ... well, now they know.

Did anyone see the one guy behind their bench, he was going nuts after every call, its the nit due, get a grip.

It was their National Championship.

I'm asking seriously(being I dont know what games count as such), what's our record in national championship games this season?

I dont know about you all, but I'll give that rowdy NC resident some credit for actually going to the game. The sense of entitlement around here is a bit much at times for me, but to each their own.

If there's anyone I havent offended yet today, let me know what I'm doing wrong. I don't want anyone to feel left out! ;)

I'm asking seriously(being I dont know what games count as such), what's our record in national championship games this season?

I dont know about you all, but I'll give that rowdy NC resident some credit for actually going to the game. The sense of entitlement around here is a bit much at times for me, but to each their own.

If there's anyone I havent offended yet today, let me know what I'm doing wrong. I don't want anyone to feel left out! ;)

We beat Duke in our Super Bowl

We beat UNCG, Cornell & Colgate in their Super Bowl

We lost to UCONN, Gtown, & SJU in their Super Bowl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors