Hey Nerlens, | Syracusefan.com

Hey Nerlens,

I get the sentiment here, but the kid will probably be recieving his advance from his agent that much sooner this year. Top 5 pick in the draft. I would guess he knew this was a possibility, and will probably forget about itwhen he buys his first Bentley.

Hell he probably got his advance 6 months ago...

I get the sentiment here, but the kid will probably be recieving his advance from his agent that much sooner this year. Top 5 pick in the draft. I would guess he knew this was a possibility, and will probably forget about itwhen he buys his first Bentley.

Hell he probably got his advance 6 months ago...

Nobody commits to UK so that they can play some random mid-major on their home floor in the NIT. Regardless of how much he can buy this time in June, anything short a sweet 16 (dare I say elite 8?) is a failure for a program that has had the top ranked recruiting class every year since Calipari was hired. With that said, I wouldn't mind a Bentley.

Whitey I believe made a great point on this years/next seasons Kentucky squad.

Who other than NN is leaving? Too many people at the Inn next season and not enough rooms for all of these players is what is going to happen. If next years class lives up to the hype the guys playing this year who are not NBA ready are screwed.

Who other than NN is leaving? Too many people at the Inn next season and not enough rooms for all of these players is what is going to happen. If next years class lives up to the hype the guys playing this year who are not NBA ready are screwed.

Aside from Noel, Poythress and Goodwin will certainly be leaving.

Not sure why anyone would be mad at this kid for wanting to follow AD's footprints at UK. He is going to be the top pick in the NBA Draft..I doubt he is that upset.

In a perfect world, Kentucky misses the tourney and the whole team enters the draft.

The tourney becomes a showcase for the elite talent in the league.
Kentucky players are all moved out of the lottery.

That would be fabulous.

Not sure why anyone would be mad at this kid for wanting to follow AD's footprints at UK. He is going to be the top pick in the NBA Draft..I doubt he is that upset.
I agree. But still, as a Cuse fan, I wanted this guy bad. As someone said the other day, his interior defense only makes this team better. So admittedly, I am bitter he didn't come here. Just being honest with myself.

I agree. But still, as a Cuse fan, I wanted this guy bad. As someone said the other day, his interior defense only makes this team better. So admittedly, I am bitter he didn't come here. Just being honest with myself.

I try to stop myself from imagining how much more intense our zone would be with him back there causing chaos for 35 mins a night.

If Noel picked SU the NCAA would have him ineligible right now. That being said how would teams have any hope of scoring consistently against us if we had him.

Wonder if some of the 2013 class will rescind their verbals???

I think you guys might also be forgetting, these kids don't go to UK to win titles...they go because they think its a minor league for the NBA. Winning is just a nice perk...like the females on campus.

If Noel picked SU the NCAA would have him ineligible right now. That being said how would teams have any hope of scoring consistently against us if we had him.

no they'd rule him ineligible right before the tournament.

but imagine this team with noel and dirty? holy balls

no they'd rule him ineligible right before the tournament.

but imagine this team with noel and dirty? holy balls

Poor dude runs from a Southerland close out into Noel hahah

I bet he would average about 5-6 blocks and 5 steals per game in the zone...

How do we work out a swap? UK could use DC2's bulk...

I've got no ill feelings for Noel. He made his decision and will live with it. Barkley had a great point the other day that NONE of the UK players should leave school. He said Noel is too skinny and has zero offensive game other than the dunk. He is far from the player AD was offensively. He's a couple or more years away from being an NBA contributor though that won't likely hurt his draft status (morons). It will be interesting who does end up leaving. Its harder to leave early when your team did not have success. At this rate UK may not make the NCAA tournament and that will hopefully hurt Cal's recruiting in the future. Its easy to recruit when you can promise early playing time, win and leave early. Without both of the first 2 the third is harder and less lucrative. If a couple of these guys do come back UK will be more similar to last years team when they had Terence Jones and Doron Lamb returning to go with the frosh. IMO Poythress is the most NBA ready. Goodwin is just a young undisciplined athlete.

I've got no ill feelings for Noel. He made his decision and will live with it. Barkley had a great point the other day that NONE of the UK players should leave school. He said Noel is too skinny and has zero offensive game other than the dunk. He is far from the player AD was offensively. He's a couple or more years away from being an NBA contributor though that won't likely hurt his draft status (morons). It will be interesting who does end up leaving. Its harder to leave early when your team did not have success. At this rate UK may not make the NCAA tournament and that will hopefully hurt Cal's recruiting in the future. Its easy to recruit when you can promise early playing time, win and leave early. Without both of the first 2 the third is harder and less lucrative. If a couple of these guys do come back UK will be more similar to last years team when they had Terence Jones and Doron Lamb returning to go with the frosh. IMO Poythress is the most NBA ready. Goodwin is just a young undisciplined athlete.

While Goodwin may be undisciplined he is putting up good numbers and NBA teams aren't worried about young and undisciplined. They want talent they can work with.

He has to be looking at Harrison Twins plus Young coming in and wondering what playing time will be like next year. 3 highly rated guards coming in. Harrow might be odd guy out.

Dear Syracuse,
At the end of the year, I'll let you know what it feels like to pay cash for a Lexington Blue Bentley.

XXOO,
NerNo

Dear Syracuse,
At the end of the year, I'll let you know what it feels like to pay cash for a Lexington Blue Bentley.

XXOO,
NerNo
You could have done that, AND won a NC. I suppose you don't like having your cake and eating it too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom