Hey Notre Dame | Syracusefan.com

Hey Notre Dame

Hey Notre Dame,

You make up BS about your football players (Rudy), or they make it up about themselves (Manti Teo).

Also, you stole the Heisman from the GOAT, because: racism.

You should feel bad.

631.png

I asked Billy a few weeks ago if he sends Thomas a Christmas card every year. He just laughed.
Thomas never flocked the nest & still lives in Billy's basement rent-free so he likely just hollers it down to him in between pizza roll deliveries.

BRING YOUR LUNCH!!! I never knew what Raftery meant there, but it was an awesome call anyways.
I think either Warrick was going to eat his lunch, or that poor effer Lattimore was going to be there a while trying to stop Hak's MONSTER DUNKS (we miss you, Raoul Duke) and would therefore need to bring his lunchpail to get to work on that shiz.

I really miss that trio. Around the time when the sun was setting on that team (not sure if this was a precursor to the massive bloodletting at ESPN, but I think Raf would soon be headed to Fox), I ran into the golden-throated Sean McDonough at the team hotel during the 2013 FF run to Atlanta. He couldn't have been more charming, patient, and engaged, and he seemed to see the end coming and lamented it. I think those guys just clicked and had a great time together. Far and away my favorite group of CBB commentators, ever.

Hey Notre Dame

the mere mention of kelly tripuka's name makes me want to throw up. three times !!!!!

Hey Notre Dame...

Troy_Murphy_Net_Worth.jpeg.cf.jpg

Etan Thomas used to scare that guy every time they played. You should feel bad.

Hey Notre Dame---You used to have Digger Phelps for a coach.

You should not only feel bad you should be ashamed he ever was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom