Hey, remember this guy? | Syracusefan.com

Hey, remember this guy?

bornagainOrange

2nd String
A source says Cincinnati freshman Jermaine Lawrence has asked for his release from the program.

per Alex Kline. Not saying we would pursue this transfer, but we were once heavily involved in his recruitment.

A source says Cincinnati freshman Jermaine Lawrence has asked for his release from the program.

per Alex Kline. Not saying we would pursue this transfer, but we were once heavily involved in his recruitment.
Yeah. We really wanted him but didn't want to wait so we grapped roberson. He can't hit a free throw so there is that.

Cue Francis03 and cusetown1
in 3...2...1
Don't squeeze the charmin, fellas! Seriously, not a big fan of this guy. I heard he has a glass jaw. ;)
punchoutarc-glassjoe_icon.png

Lawrence to Cincy was one of the worst decision I ever saw. A talented offensive tall forward that is a soft defender signing with a coach who despite having the best offensive player in school history since Oscar Robertson had a terrible offensive team. What was Lawrence thinking? I don't really think he'd fit in orange though. He seems like more of a Rutgers type player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom