Hey Tomcat 20 tubas in the video...LMFAO song | Syracusefan.com

Hey Tomcat 20 tubas in the video...LMFAO song

OK so its a Bye week so I am going to allow myself to comment on the subject of marching bands. Could someone tell me why we can't get a real band on the hill that has attitude and looks like they are actually having fun? I mean this isn't the USC band playing "Tusk" or a school from the south going through their normal series of songs. This is Ohio University. These kids make it actually seem attractive to be a band geek (sorry). I'm OK with some of the songs played over the PA (how great would it be to see SU come onto the field to "Enter Sandman") but this could done if this school put just some effort into it.

Nice. The Marching 110 gets some national pub. I'm an OU alum and believe me the 110 is a great marching band. They bill them selves as "The most exciting band in the land" and they earn it. I went to the Michigan State - Ohio State game this year and peopel were bragging OSU's band. I almost fell alseep. Most exciting part was watching a tuba player high step his way to "dot the I" zzzzzzzz. The marching 110 boogies and jumps and gets down. Their signature is (was?) Long Train by the Doobies. A greta Marchign Band song. And as far as being cool to be a band geek...yep they were band geeks...and many of them were quite normal, I mean cool!