• is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Toga

Living Legend
7dd05fdb-7cf0-4fec-9229-cdf1e75f056c_500.jpg

He does realize thats it isn't edible doesn't he? Looks like cto etc smell that something's up.

But it is the Big East!! Syracuse - GTown! I need this food for energy during the second half!!

(Ok, I admit, no clue who any of the females are. Hey as the Ramone's sang, 'I'm an outsider...' ) Content with that.

But it is the Big East!! Syracuse - GTown! I need this food for energy during the second half!!

(Ok, I admit, no clue who any of the females are. Hey as the Ramone's sang, 'I'm an outsider...' ) Content with that.
CTO and JBs sister!!!

really?
TWO bricks of cheese?
Louisville get Bill Clinton- we get Chris Christy= we must be New Jersey's team as well

Why bother with the shirt and tie - just hike up the pants a few inches and put the belt around his neck.
Ok, I liked your post only because it reminded me of this. (Not into wishing people dead)

There is no way he fits in a standard MSG seat. Where did he sit?

when he sits around the garden, he REALLY sits around the garden.....amirite?!?!?!??!?!

Saw him shake Boeheim's hand after the game. Originally thought it was Marinara Sauce that did, glad it was Christie instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom