Hockey Thread! | Syracusefan.com

Hockey Thread!

Ghost

Gentleman of the Night
Nice punch thrown down by Kovalchuk today in the New Jersey/Philly game. Too bad Schenn took the brunt of it for Rinaldo's move. He gets knocked the f**k out...

Is this the first hockey post on the new board?

You a Devil's fan? With Marty turning 40 and it looking less and less likely that Parise will be back (and their ownership issues as well...), this is probably the Devil's last shot at a Stanley Cup run for a loooooooong time. Go Devils.

You a Devil's fan? With Marty turning 40 and it looking less and less likely that Parise will be back (and their ownership issues as well...), this is probably the Devil's last shot at a Stanley Cup run for a loooooooong time. Go Devils.

They have to find a way to keep Parise. Kovalchuk is making the contract look like a good deal, but if he has to go it alone you're going to end up with the Thrashers Part II w/ Brodeur gone. They need to address that next year - Hedberg is the back-up and he's got to be close to 40 as well.

Looking forward to Rangers-Devils tonight. Should be intense in the Garden. Sunday was a lot of fun with Philly in town and I'm looking forward to a repeat tonight.

Brodeur outshined Lundy....1-0 Devils.

Tough way for the Rangers to lose, a disallowed goal on a close interference call with four seconds left. But I hate the Rangers, so that kind of gave me a warm feeling to see. Rangers suck, Flyers, uh...take it a little further.

Tough way for the Rangers to lose, a disallowed goal on a close interference call with four seconds left. But I hate the Rangers, so that kind of gave me a warm feeling to see. Rangers suck, Flyers, uh...take it a little further.

Yeah, it looked like Volchenkov pushed him into the goalies...tough way to lose a point.