Holy Christ | Syracusefan.com

Holy Christ

CIL

All Conference
Shot me now. Worst play call ever on the Smith toss. Why not QB sneak it from the 12 inch line.

Then we back it up with the Nassib double pump under pressure int. Clutch he is not. Clutch our play calling is not in goaline situations.

i am officially taking a break from syracusefan.com now

i cannot take it anymore

Shot me now. Worst play call ever on the Smith toss. Why not QB sneak it from the 12 inch line.

Then we back it up with the Nassib double pump under pressure int. Clutch he is not. Clutch our play calling is not in goaline situations.
You must be mistaken. Haven't you heard? We turned the corner.

I agree, we stink, and this coach is not getting it done, getting beat by a shitty minessota team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF they give Doug a contract extension they are crazy. He isn't a big time college head coach. Can't let him lead this program into the ACC

Clutch is the OL getting blown up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Clutch is the OL getting blown up.

Hackett is to blame for all of that.

Shotgun from the 2 for a delayed handoff off guard to Smith? Lol.

A pitch to Smith? Lol. Why not run it up the ing gut.

Mackey completely missing the blitzer up the middle on 3rd? Lol.

Nightmare calls all night.

No one was blown up. A lineman has to at least be in the way to get blown up. That being said, double clutching down there is a big, big no no.

Hackett is to blame for all of that.

Shotgun from the 2 for a delayed handoff off guard to Smith? Lol.

A pitch to Smith? Lol. Why not run it up the ******* gut.

Mackey completely missing the blitzer up the middle on 3rd? Lol.

Nightmare calls all night.
What game are you watching? Lou has been a terrible.

No one was blown up. A lineman has to at least be in the way to get blown up. That being said, double clutching down there is a big, big no no.

This OL has been blown up all night and it is getting worse as the game goes on. Our passing game has had no chance.

Actually, I think they switched Phillips in at some point.​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom