Holy cow just read where Klay Thompson scored 37 points in 3rd quarter alone! | Syracusefan.com

Holy cow just read where Klay Thompson scored 37 points in 3rd quarter alone!

JB says he's a better shooter than Curry.

Remember when some Knicks fans and reporters thought Kerr should choose NYK over GSW because of the Zen Master?

That's pretty funny thinking back on it... Granted, this three game win streak has been pretty sweet!

I had to watch the highlights for this game like three times, it was just so much fun to watch the game be played at such a ridiculously high level like this.

If you aren't an NBA fan, I would recommend watching Golden State and Phoenix.

Golden State is playing at an insanely high level and Phoenix is just fun to watch.

A couple of those 3's he threw in were just ridiculous

Golden State is playing at an insanely high level and Phoenix is just fun to watch.
Actually enjoy the NBA better than college hoops. I know, I know, some will jump on me for this is just my .02 cents.

SWC75 said:
JB says he's a better shooter than Curry.

He's not. I watch almost every W's game. He's not a better shooter than Curry. Better defender: yes. Better shooter: no.

44cuse

Deano said:
Actually enjoy the NBA better than college hoops. I know, I know, some will jump on me for this is just my .02 cents.

You enjoy it more because it's better.

44cuse

He's not. I watch almost every W's game. He's not a better shooter than Curry. Better defender: yes. Better shooter: no.

44cuse

I'm on record (LOL, like thats a thing on a message board) as sayign Curry might be the best shooter ever, so yes, I agree.

44cuse

JB said on his show they would have shooting contests after each practice for the USA team and Thompson would win.

Throw Atlanta in to that mix. They are a group of players that know exactly how to play the game together and understand whats working for them and exploit it for their benefit

44cuse said:
You enjoy it more because it's better. 44cuse

You're wrong.

It's MUCH better.

;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online