Holy crap it's La La Moonlight | Syracusefan.com

Holy crap it's La La Moonlight

C5pcT9OXEAANKqq.jpg

Upon further review...can we have them take another look at the election?

It sounded like someone gave Beatty the envelope they'd just used to announce the best actress winner.

In a way it's probably better that this happened to a group like that. If it had happened to Emma Stone as she was making her speech, it would have been tragic.

Upon further review...can we have them take another look at the election?

It sounded like someone gave Beatty the envelope they'd just used to announce the best actress winner.

In a way it's probably better that this happened to a group like that. If it had happened to Emma Stone as she was making her speech, it would have been tragic.
I'd console her.

I feel like in recent years there's been a real struggle with "attention to detail." Or maybe I'm just thinking about Rosie Bowie.

i thought the point of having a company check the details was for them to check the details.

and you would think that every photo used in the memorial tribute would be vetted by the family/agent if nothing else to make sure they were happy with the one chosen..

I feel like in recent years there's been a real struggle with "attention to detail." Or maybe I'm just thinking about Rosie Bowie.

People think details are beneath their job requirements. They will say they are "big picture" people not detail micro managers. Details are a dirty word and only the lowest of low would bother themselves with them. :noidea:

People think details are beneath their job requirements. They will say they are "big picture" people not detail micro managers. Details are a dirty word and only the lowest of low would bother themselves with them. :noidea:

They proably have a guy like me doing their proofreading. Oh Lord

I tend to agree but these aren't even little details. They were large details.

Agreed - the release should have said "Former PwC partner Brian Cullinan..."
Yeah Brian, you had one freaking job. How hard is it. Instead of taking pictures and trying to be part of that world, do your job.

Yeah Brian, you had one freaking job. How hard is it. Instead of taking pictures and trying to be part of that world, do your job.

Yes I have a feeling PwC won't try so hard to be part of the show next year.

It will appear in his obituary and when he passes, the NYT will make a reference to him. Well done Brian. Well done.

It will appear in his obituary and when he passes, the NYT will make a reference to him. Well done Brian. Well done.
I wonder if, when they make the movie about this, and you know they will, because they make movies about EVERYTHING, the person portraying Brian will be up for an Oscar, and what would happen then? And, I want to be up for an award for best run-on sentence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom