Holy Cross Attendance | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross Attendance

BVille44

All Conference
Hoping SU Athletics will start to market the Stanford game as the last chance to see the Cuse football play in the dome in September. Tickets for the Holy Cross game are very limited 2+ weeks out.

IMG_8086.jpeg

great game for kids and to create new fans. always fun to have low stress games and see the team win. I loved taking my kids to Wagner, etc
Did Herm ever figure out if that win counted for bowl eligibility? He wasn't sure when asked about it that season.

Wow.

I gave my tickets back via the Vets program. I hope they get used.

I'm not surprised it's above average due to family weekend (and Ottos Army has grown, so that means more parents, so more seats).

A sellout for an FCS. Hopefully it starts a streak.

Well be talking about nachos and beer prices very soon
The cheese was cold, and there were at most 10 jalapenos. The beer had too much hops. The napkins were too scratchy. The troughs were too shiny and reflected unmentionable things into my view. My seat kept going up when I stood up, and I fell down three times after missing my seat. I had too many notifications on my phone because of the cell service.

Bro I literally got peed on from some dudes backsplash at the Ohio game. First time I ever wished we had actual urinals.
It happens to me all of the time when giving out high fives at the trough except the awkward times when someone fist bumps instead of high fives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom