Honest question | Syracusefan.com

Honest question

CuseTroop said:
What is stopping the power 5 conferences from being like... "yea, we can do this ourselves...?"
The P5 would still have to have a governing body amongst its members, which still could be corrupted, etc. "breaking away" doesn't fix the governance and enforcement issues. If the member schools wanted to fix the NCAA they could. They don't.

A better question is, "What if JB says, F-U NCAA, and walks into the Verizon Center on Saturday to watch the game?"
Can they ban a paying customer? I think not. I hope he gets himself a nice front row seat.

A better question is, "What if JB says, F-U NCAA, and walks into the Verizon Center on Saturday to watch the game?"

I assume when I go through the gate Saturday they'll have big pictures of JB up with the admonition, "Do not allow this person into the arena."

I think JB should do a podcast from his house of him watching each game, where he goes mental at the TV, screaming at Hop for running the wrong play or the referees for making "idiot calls." Call it "Jim Boeheim Unplugged."

He would be a God, not that he isn't already.

What is stopping the power 5 conferences from being like... "yea, we can do this ourselves...?"
Some day, it will happen. Football operates without an NCAA tournament, why not go all the way with fball and bball?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom