honey? | Syracusefan.com

honey?

B

BillSU

Will it be another offensive drought against America’s and NBC’s team? Will we have to rely on our defensive skills to win? Certainly we have to keep the turnovers to a minimum and hit all our free throws. Or, by some amazing grace Battle, Brissett and Howard, maybe even Moyer will all light up the nylon and the team will sigh a breath of relief having found their offensive skills again. Will Sidibe make a difference after a long absence having rid himself of the rust that comes with it? Hopefully we will win and kick ND’s a$$. I don’t know why I feel the way I do about them, they just stick in my throat and bring a sour taste to my mouth. Time I and this team tasted some honey again! GOSU. :)

Will it be another offensive drought against America’s and NBC’s team? Will we have to rely on our defensive skills to win? Certainly we have to keep the turnovers to a minimum and hit all our free throws. Or, by some amazing grace Battle, Brissett and Howard, maybe even Moyer will all light up the nylon and the team will sigh a breath of relief having found their offensive skills again. Will Sidibe make a difference after a long absence having rid himself of the rust that comes with it? Hopefully we will win and kick ND’s a$$. I don’t know why I feel the way I do about them, they just stick in my throat and bring a sour taste to my mouth. Time I and this team tasted some honey again! GOSU. :)
I'm right there with you Bill.
I thought I'd left the ND alums when I moved south. Instead I found one who wants everyone to know he went to ND and how wonderful he is because ND is. :vomit:

When Digger did his jig at the Dome, that took away any small piece left of respect for the Irish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom