I parked here:
105 NE 3rd Ave. - Cvi.che 105 Valet
Enter At:105 Northeast 3rd Avenue
Miami, FL 33132

Price:$20.00

Only 4 spots left at my place...it is valet

More parking info here
American Airlines Arena Parking Guide: Tips, Deals, Maps | SPG

There's a bunch of parking lots around AAA right when you get off 395. They start at around $10 and the closer to the stadium you go, get up to $20. Those prices are for heat games, so not sure what this one will be. I would imagine roughly the same. I usually park about 3 blocks away from the stadium and it's roughly $10-15 for parking.

There's a bunch of parking lots around AAA right when you get off 395. They start at around $10 and the closer to the stadium you go, get up to $20. Those prices are for heat games, so not sure what this one will be. I would imagine roughly the same. I usually park about 3 blocks away from the stadium and it's roughly $10-15 for parking.
You have a certain block you like to start at first for parking?

I just grabbed the valet because it was close to the restaurant. Not a ton of fast casual sports bars. I'm actually a male who hates Hooters (close to the Arena) for food...I find the food blah...

Last edited:
Good Option, Midtown Miami park in garage, Tap 42 great bar food, drinks, fair prices, Uber to arena about $5

Basketball pregames are not like Football tailgates.

No one apparently wants to do a get together.

You have a certain block you like to start at first for parking?

I just grabbed the valet because it was close to the restaurant. Not a ton of fast casual sports bars. I'm actually a male who hates Hooters (close to the Arena) for food...I find the food blah...

When you come down the ramp off of 395 and turn right you're on 2nd street. Most of the side streets down by the Arena are all one way so you ideally want to park on a street that is one way out west. (I do this as I head back to I-95). Good options are NE 11th Street and NE 9th Street. I usually park on the lot on the corner of 2nd Street and NE 11th. It is the cheapest lot in the area and the walk is less than 5 minutes. Plus you get access right to 95 as you are leaving the parking lot.

Not sure anyone is going to the Biscayne...I should be there around 4pm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom