Hoops Weiss on Uconn situation | Syracusefan.com

Hoops Weiss on Uconn situation

Dick doesn't have much sympathy for UConn. Wow, pretty brutal.

Or this:

"It’s hard to feel sympathy for Herbst or the Huskies, who thought they were better than the company they kept and showed little empathy for the Big East."

And this:

"UConn didn’t respect the camaraderie and affiliation with the non-football schools, so it is only appropriate that the Huskies, who gained warmth under the big blanket of the Big East, have been left out in the cold in this game of musical chairs."

Pretty scathing indictment from Hoops ... but right on the money.

"Hoops" Weiss is a tired old man who picks the worst day in Connecticut history to stomp a school and and a state when it is down. May he spend his time in Hell where he belongs!

"Hoops" Weiss is a tired old man who picks the worst day in Connecticut history to stomp a school and and a state when it is down. May he spend his time in Hell where he belongs!
He wrote this article yesterday.

mark, i found this on the interweb and thought of you.

I just want to know HOW THE HELL I MADE IT TO 30 NOT EATING MY PANCAKES WITH NUNCHUKS?!?!?!

that part had me rolling
Seriously, you'd think that her being such a specimen would be the memorable thing from that video, but the nunchuk pancakes have staying power.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Seriously, you'd think that her being such a specimen would be the memorable thing from that video, but the nunchuk pancakes have staying power.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
she's from australia... shes amazing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom