Hop and UW vs. Oregon tonight at 9 p.m. on the Deuce | Syracusefan.com

Hop and UW vs. Oregon tonight at 9 p.m. on the Deuce

Am I the only one who can't adjust to the Oregon court? It feels like the camera is permanently overexposed. Really distracting.
It just looks dirty. Go Hop!

Horrific shot selection by Hops team there in a crucial situation. Woof!

Terrible call.

6-0 in league play along with all those recruits is mighty impressive though.

He's good he's not wilt no excuse to lose the way we did to them.

We were a mess that weekend I am pretty sure Iowa (a team pretty even with Oregon overall) would have smoked us as well that night if the Ducks got by them. We'd beat all 3 schools by 20 if we played them this weekend. Oregon won @Arizona last week they aren't that bad.

I am OK with peaking in conference play vs peaking before Thanksgiving.

We have got to play our annual MSG game in late December that Saturday that Nova and uconn played each other there this year would be ideal not early-mid November.

The Pac 12 is awful. Awful. They're a one bid league. I wouldn't mind them getting shut out of the tournament.

Payton Pritchard lost the game for them. We could argue if it was a foul or not, but he shouldn't have put himself in that position.

The PAC12 is a pathetic conference. Hand a team a game on a last second half court prayer shot with no real contact. They are so desperate to have one team with a good record.

Cuse -UW 8/9 game in Salt Lake

Thought the same thing watching that game yesterday. I would like our chances, wasn't impressed with Washington in the second half to be honest.

oregon went on like a 15-0 run to take the lead (walton "quackquackducks" ) the foul on the last second trey game tied that hit the top of the backboard was certainly a bailout call but probably correct. lucky break.
best walton call " game is flowing like lava from the 3 sisters and the mount bachelor belknapp crater"

(ps i like the court design. pines reflecting on a pond.)

oregon went on like a 15-0 run to take the lead (walton "quackquackducks" ) the foul on the last second trey game tied that hit the top of the backboard was certainly a bailout call but probably correct. lucky break.
best walton call " game is flowing like lava from the 3 sisters and the mount bachelor belknapp crater"

(ps i like the court design. pines reflecting on a pond.)
Then Pasch with the equally great line of “that is exactly what I was thinking..”