Hop is staying! | Syracusefan.com

Hop is staying!

Is he staying, or simply not heading to Bean Town?

What about the Cal job, if they wanted to talk to him?

I can only think Hop got a commit from JB on his retirement date. No more than 2 years IMO.

That might be the nicest verbal commitment Hop ever gets. :D

I can only think Hop got a commit from JB on his retirement date. No more than 2 years IMO.

'15-'16 is the year we ride off into the orange sunset

Wasn't this known already? Did something spark new concerns?

Wasn't this known already? Did something spark new concerns?
No -- but JarHead consulted his six-pack, and all intentions are a Hop return. But, ask again tomorrow.

I don't believe Cal is in play. Crisis averted, for now.

Why do you think that Jake? Is there an assistant there that is going to take over or they have their eyes on another coach?

I truly do not want to deal with this every year. Hopefully there is an agreement between Hop and Coach B. I already lose sleep over players leaving early I do not want to have to worry about Hop too.

I truly do not want to deal with this every year. Hopefully there is an agreement between Hop and Coach B. I already lose sleep over players leaving early I do not want to have to worry about Hop too.

I really have to believe that Boeheim and Hopkins feel the same way. If Jimmy doesn't have a guy on the bench waiting for his job what direction does he go? It just seems awkward to me.

I have had in my mind for a while now 40 years, 1000 wins and the 2016 Olympics as his grand finale. Hopkins takes over in 2016-2017 season.

I have always wanted to see Boeheim ride out his career with an NBA job and it is too bad that the Knicks job is going to be open this year instead of in two (I am a Bulls fan).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom