Hottest Syracuse Gear | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hottest Syracuse Gear

If you want some hard to find stuff, or even used throwback stuff, do yourself a favor and scour Mercari and Poshmark online.

Been trying to find the grey (ideally) Nike dri fit with the 44 “fort drum” Axe style logo from the shafer era. Not good football, but I loved that logo (think they still use it sometimes for workout shirts)

My summer search for grails continues... I transitioned all of my wardrobe from size Large to XL in the last year, it's gone pretty smoothly in buying XL & selling Large in all my 'cuse Nike gear. So, there's currently 3 items I've held onto that I'm still looking to trade for, I'll pay shipping both ways & a few additional funds as well if needed as long as they are in good shape. If you have any of these 3 items & want to dialogue about making a trade & getting a few bucks, respond here or send me a PM!

Jacket.jpeg

I have this jacket in size Large, just looking to trade for the same jacket in XL, or the jacket below in XL, I'm fine with either!
Cuse2.png

Hoodie.jpeg

I have this hoode in size Large (note there is a player number 14 on the left sleeve of the one I own), just looking to trade for the same hoodie in XL (I prefer no player number)

Tee.jpg

I have this long sleeve tee in size Large, just looking to trade for the same tee in XL

Let me know if you're interested!

P.S. Special shoutout to Forza Azzurri for doing a successful bag trade... it went smoothly & I'm appreciative of him stepping up to do it!

With all the cool Nike products that DO NOT get a Syracuse version, who the hell signs off on this?

Attachments

• A67A171E-0376-4BD1-A03A-1542BDDA6D56.jpeg
    A67A171E-0376-4BD1-A03A-1542BDDA6D56.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 75
This is a steal if you can fit in it.
Check out what I just found: Syracuse Orange Warm Up 90s Style: Get up to $30 off* when you use my code WUHKMS to sign up for Mercari. *Terms apply #mercari

I saw someone at the Pinstripe Bowl who had a 90s Syracuse Starter jacket and it looked incredible .

Where can you get the shirt with the Chevy truck?
Not sure...I found the picture on the Internet.

The label is this company...but it looks out of stock

Been trying to find the grey (ideally) Nike dri fit with the 44 “fort drum” Axe style logo from the shafer era. Not good football, but I loved that logo (think they still use it sometimes for workout shirts)
I still wear mine. That's my favorite logo. It's getting faded and cracked, but I'll wear it until it disintegrates.

My summer search for grails continues... I transitioned all of my wardrobe from size Large to XL in the last year, it's gone pretty smoothly in buying XL & selling Large in all my 'cuse Nike gear. So, there's currently 3 items I've held onto that I'm still looking to trade for, I'll pay shipping both ways & a few additional funds as well if needed as long as they are in good shape. If you have any of these 3 items & want to dialogue about making a trade & getting a few bucks, respond here or send me a PM!

View attachment 218259
I have this jacket in size Large, just looking to trade for the same jacket in XL, or the jacket below in XL, I'm fine with either! View attachment 218260

View attachment 218261
I have this hoode in size Large (note there is a player number 14 on the left sleeve of the one I own), just looking to trade for the same hoodie in XL (I prefer no player number)

View attachment 218262
I have this long sleeve tee in size Large, just looking to trade for the same tee in XL

Let me know if you're interested!

P.S. Special shoutout to Forza Azzurri for doing a successful bag trade... it went smoothly & I'm appreciative of him stepping up to do it!
LOL...Happy to help.

I use that drawstring back as my travel gym bag when I am on the road...always repping..have had people come up to me at Lifetime in metro-Denver and metro-Dallas, among others, when they see the bag to talk 'Cuse...

That blue dri-fit is sweet.

Peter Millar has some Cuse gear. I like golf, so..