How about a podcast? | Syracusefan.com

How about a podcast?

If anyone's ever interested in participating, the format we use has a chat room and we can also let people call in. If there's enough interest we can do some "group podcasts" with a good number of people.

Honestly...this is just spitballing...but maybe down the road we could set something up like a radio call in show that meets our usual chat room sessions with people who are hooked in. You know...people ask their questions, the hooked in person answers, next question. Just a thought.

EastCoast2 joined me for the Otto's Grove podcast earlier this evening: http://.com/podcast/welcome-to-the-og-episode-3/

Nicely done.

I wouldn't mind doing one of these myself. Although I have a feeling mine wouldn't be quite as polite as the one you guys did.

Nicely done.

I wouldn't mind doing one of these myself. Although I have a feeling mine wouldn't be quite as polite as the one you guys did.
Hey, has anyone ever told you that you look EXACTLY like a guy who should be punched in the nuts?

EDIT: I see you deleted the nasally voices comment, so my comment doesn't make as much sense now.

Hey, has anyone ever told you that you look EXACTLY like a guy who should be punched in the nuts?

EDIT: I see you deleted the nasally voices comment, so my comment doesn't make as much sense now.

hahaha. I decided against attacked the northern ny accent