How about Provo dropping that TD pass? | Syracusefan.com

How about Provo dropping that TD pass?

PhatOrange

Living Legend
I thought holy here we go again. Thought for sure that play was going to doom us.

So nice to not be recflecting today on what could have been.

that was such a quick release by Nassib, the ball came out hot, but hit Provo in the hands in-stride and he has to make that catch. i think Nick made up for it though.

I totally forgot about that. I guess a good win can induce a little amnesia.

that was such a quick release by Nassib, the ball came out hot, but hit Provo in the hands in-stride and he has to make that catch. i think Nick made up for it though.
Took a second look at that play, and thought maybe Provo wasn't looking...he was eyeing Nassib for 6 or 7 yards before the throw.

When you are productive on offense a mistake or two won't kill you,

I agree. I didn't have the doom and gloom feeling when Provo dropped that catch because we were so effective on moving the ball so well down the field and converting our 3rd downs.

Defender got a hand on it and just barely tipped it at the goal line as it was coming through. It was a catchable ball, but the tip to catch ratio (if there is such a thing) was very small. I would compare it to a DB dropping an INT because it is just barely tipped at the last second. Agian, it should have been caught, but I understand why it wasn't.