How about some Pitt pregame thoughts? | Syracusefan.com

How about some Pitt pregame thoughts?

jekelish

Living Legend
It'll be interesting to see how this Syracuse team responds in the first game since the self-imposed sanctions were announced. One team has nothing to play for but pride, and the other team is holding on to the increasingly slim hopes of making it to the Big Dance, in a game played where the Orange generally really struggle.

http://.com/syracuse-heads-to-pitt-for-acc-showdown/

Honestly my pre-game thoughts are wavering from "who cares" to "I am considering the season a success if we sweep Pitt."

Ahhh, Pitt, you always seem to beat us. I really do wonder how we will come out against them and what kind of taunts the student body will have ready for us?

Chino!

I think we win - everyone is gonna come out with a chip on their shoulder, and maybe that actually translates into a quick start. Something we haven't seen in awhile to start a half.

That's my prediction - we take the early lead and hold on in a game that mimics Va Tech in that Pittsburgh will probably commit at least 10-15 felonies on X-Mas that aren't called, a bunch of moving screens, and somehow they stay in the game while their fans go crazy at one bad call that goes against them...before we take it at the end!

Oh, and Jamie Dixon is on the court for more minutes tomorrow than BJ. 3:48 to 3:30 - and never gets called for a technical.

LGO!! Pitt sucks.

pregame I will be having little man's 5th b-day...last time I checked the headcount was around 50

trust me, you don't want to hear my thoughts

My only pregame thought is LGO. Really hope for a strong finish for the young men. Nothing after that to play for, sadly.

This is your tournament now. Big games to end the season. Give it your all. The Cuse fans have your back.

I HATE PITT. Troutman, Knight, Page, Krauser, Fields, etc. HATE THEM ALL.

GO CUSE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom