one of the ACC or B10 zero left and 1 total
B12 with 1

West coast 2
Ivy 1

SEC with 4
Big east with 4
B12 really has been crappy.

SEC looking really strong early.

giving a lot of weight to OOC early season games in the rankings...really distorts who is actually good in March imo

I like that that theyre making those games more meaningful but it doesnt lead to accurate seedings for March imo

More conference wins in post-season means more money for the league which means more money for Syracuse. That's how I look at it.

Except for Duke, of course.

Yeah from a pragmatic standpoint t I understand tourney credits and the benefits of more teams winning.

And yet, my stupid brain…

ACC should be thanking the former Big East teams.

More conference wins in post-season means more money for the league which means more money for Syracuse. That's how I look at it.

Except for Duke, of course.

And the deflated rep of the conference could hurt if we ever get back on the bubble.

They should integrate the conference and non-conference schedules. Of course, everybody should have to want to it but 3-4 non-cons in January and March, especially if they involved top teams could make the committee more aware of any improvements conference teams have made. Let's have more conference challenges -all on the same day or weekend. Have one in each month of the season.

I agree. the fact that almost all of the OC games happen early often distorts the power of things as teams ebb and flow all yr but the power of a Conf is built early in almost all the models.

If anything teams should open with league games , play some OC go back to league games play some OC and finish with league games.. This would spread league games out to reward teams that that start better or finish better and also move the OC games to more meaningful parts of the season as teams improve and show who they really are.

when the system rewards games played in the first 10 for Quad/PWR but they removed the last 10 criteria for looks they did a dis service to the actual system..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom