How can any parent allow their child to go to Penn State now? | Syracusefan.com

How can any parent allow their child to go to Penn State now?

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
This is the group that is supposed to be looking out for you childs best interest?! How can any potential recruit and their parents not be 100% turned off by this? What they have was a child molester/serial rapist that has been enabled by this whole group for at least the last 13 years. It's disgusting on so many levels from so many people. McQueary saw this happening and did nothing! A 28 year old man saw this happening AND DID NOTHING! I cant even fathom that. How do you not break that guys neck? I'm not a violent person by nature but that would flip the "crazy switch" and I wouldnt remember it. What jury would convict you, and even if they would, how can you live with yourself if you didn't do anything?

Unreal. Needless to say, as a PA native, my children will not be going to Penn State on a full scholarship or otherwise.

Penn State has some damage control to do...of the highest order. It will take years to turn this around.

This is the group that is supposed to be looking out for you childs best interest?! How can any potential recruit and their parents not be 100% turned off by this? What they have was a child molester/serial rapist that has been enabled by this whole group for at least the last 13 years. It's disgusting on so many levels from so many people. McQueary saw this happening and did nothing! A 28 year old man saw this happening AND DID NOTHING! I cant even fathom that. How do you not break that guys neck? I'm not a violent person by nature but that would flip the "crazy switch" and I wouldnt remember it. What jury would convict you, and even if they would, how can you live with yourself if you didn't do anything?

Unreal. Needless to say, as a PA native, my children will not be going to Penn State on a full scholarship or otherwise.
If all the guilty parties are removed and enough bowing and scraping occurs, I don't see the problem. It's a criminal matter in which a finite number of human beings participated. Do you expect the Big 10 to kick Penn State out of its academic/research consortium over this?

If all the guilty parties are removed and enough bowing and scraping occurs, I don't see the problem. It's a criminal matter in which a finite number of human beings participated. Do you expect the Big 10 to kick Penn State out of its academic/research consortium over this?

That finite number stretched from the janitors through the university president. I think that even with cleaning house, this is going to be a stain that PSU won't be able to get out for years.

That finite number stretched from the janitors through the university president. I think that even with cleaning house, this is going to be a stain that PSU won't be able to get out for years.

Yep. Even if they do everything right from this point forward, being referred to as 'Pedo State' alone is going to be an annoyance that may last a century or more.

Yep. Even if they do everything right from this point forward, being referred to as 'Pedo State' alone is going to be an annoyance that may last a century or more.
It will be a problem for the rest of our lifetimes atleast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom