How conference championships (regular and post-season) correlate to Final Four Success | Syracusefan.com

How conference championships (regular and post-season) correlate to Final Four Success

I have no problem with the conference champion/final four and NCAA champion correlation as far as they may relate to us (so far) this year.

Interesting numbers.

If UConn can win 5 in a row in the BET and win the National Championship, SU can win it in 3 and get their rest Sunday- Wednesday.

I total agree with the article and I hope we win our last to, but losing in the 2nd or 3rd conference tourney round won't hurt the seeding and you get valued rest.
Yes but since Syracuse has a bye to the quarterfinals, it's not a big factor. At most, Syracuse plays 3 games. If you win the first one, you're talking a difference of one game which I don't believe is a big deal. So either you lose in the first game or win the whole thing as far as I'm concerned. But I'd rather win it.

Win the Big East regular season title, win the Big East Tournament title, then win the national title. Win everything!