How Confident do you feel about this team? | Syracusefan.com

How Confident do you feel about this team?

How confident are you?

• National Champs for sure

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Final Four

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sweet 16

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
I am extremely confident that this is a FF team and NC contender. Despite a couple of recent growing pains, which are absolutely to be expected of this team, all of the pieces are there. Before the season began I posted stating that this team will be better than last year's. Only conference play will tell if I'm right or living in an orange-colored dream world but a bit of improvement in the low post and tightening up our defensive rotations will put us right on track.

I meant to put more options but I screwed up - is there a way for me to edit the original poll?

Sweet 16 at best. We lack in leadership compared to prior years. I don't think we have that pure scorer you need come tournament time. I really think last year was our shot.

6 out of 10

I question leadership, focus, desire.

This could change as the season progresses, but this where I currently stand.

Safest bet with any JB coached team is sweet 16. Of course there are outlier seasons but for the most part the man is a master at getting to the sweet sixteen and a master at getting knocked out in that round, so I will go with sweet 16.

This team is very very young at its most important possition>>> MCW is still learning and struggling with decision making, shot selection and pace of the game yet he is very very good already. Give him 15 league games along with and improving DC2 and Rak. I think we have a s good a chance as anyone to win the whole thing. We have been spoiled with very experienced teams that took care of the ball and knew how to run the offense while this team is learning on the fly and its hard to watch at times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom