How do i ... | Syracusefan.com

How do i ...

Mchandl8

Scout Team
Tell my cousin she's a fair weather fan? She likes cuse bball (when were good), she likes the Carolina Panthers (when they're good), she likes Georgia football (if they're good)..., she likes the Baltimore ravens when it suits her... She likes cuse football... when were good. If they're not good (any of those) she doesnt pay attention. Shes from Auburn, NY (aka finger lakes)

You can’t, my friend. Why bother? I’m sure it’s annoying but confronting her will not help your relationship. Unless you hate her, and then it’s all Hold My Beer.

Tell my cousin she's a fair weather fan? She likes cuse bball (when were good), she likes the Carolina Panthers (when they're good), she likes Georgia football (if they're good)..., she likes the Baltimore ravens when it suits her... She likes cuse football... when were good. If they're not good (any of those) she doesnt pay attention. Shes from Auburn, NY (aka finger lakes)

Out of curiosity, when was the last time she liked them? I mean, does she consider bubble as good?

if she has place on a finger lake tell her you love seeing and talking with her. take her out for lunch with your friends etc etc . do not call her a fair weather friend . if she does not live on the lake,say anything you want

It depends how she feels while not paying attention. If she stops paying attention when the team sucks but feels bad about the team sucking, then she’s a fan. If she stops paying attention and doesn’t feel any different about it, then she’s a fair weather fan... which is also cool.

This is basically the issue I have with Duke "fans". I ask my friends who make that claim, what's your attachment or link to the University or the area in which it resides. There never is a legitimate answer they "just like Duke basketball". I tell them ok so your a low level fan, got it. They get incensed, which is the whole point of the discussion for me, and then I tell them sure your a fan, I'm just a better fan than you, that's all. It's never a battle your going to win because its obviously an incredibly subjective topic, but it does piss them off and makes me happy

Why do you feel a need to judge and criticize how she enjoys sports

As I get older the less I care. How does someone rooting for a bunch of good teams impact your life in any way? I'm happy when my teams win and sad when they lose. I don't care about other teams and their fans.

Why do you feel a need to judge and criticize how she enjoys sports
What he doesn’t tell us is how obnoxious she may be. I can see how something like that can get under your skin. But as the song goes, he would be best off to “Let it go.”