How far in advance does Vegas put up lines for games? | Syracusefan.com

How far in advance does Vegas put up lines for games?

pearl31

in cahoots
seems weird (to me) there's nothing yet for tomorrow's games - back when I used to place some bets I swear they came out earlier than this...

seems weird (to me) there's nothing yet for tomorrow's games - back when I used to place some bets I swear they came out earlier than this...
college hoops lines come out way later than years ago. I bet the spread isn't out until much later this afternoon

college hoops lines come out way later than years ago. I bet the spread isn't out until much later this afternoon
why do you think they come out so late nowadays for college hoops?

most of the time the lines don't come out until gameday. The reasoning for this is suspensions, injuries etc I guess. Its been like this way for a few years. I gotta assume the amount of information that flows out of college programs isn't as much so its hrad for vegas to base an accurate spread with limited information.

most of the time the lines don't come out until gameday. The reasoning for this is suspensions, injuries etc I guess. Its been like this way for a few years. I gotta assume the amount of information that flows out of college programs isn't as much so its hrad for vegas to base an accurate spread with limited information.

"Listen to me very carefully. There are three ways of doing things around here: the right way, the wrong way, and the way that *I* do it. You understand?"
MPW-62861

The over/under is 110. They’re predicting a typical Georgetown/Syracuse slugfest.

Why does Vegas see this SO differently than this entire board who creates threads ripping Georgetown for pulling a Boeheim(cupcakes)?

Should I believe the board and get rich on a huge wager? Or should I give the cappers their due and show respect?

image.jpg
Why does Vegas see this SO differently than this entire board who creates threads ripping Georgetown for pulling a Boeheim(cupcakes)?

Should I believe the board and get rich on a huge wager? Or should I give the cappers their due and show respect?

Georgetown's opponents are 12-63 vs. D-1 competition. :rolling:

View attachment 117493

Georgetown's opponents are 12-63 vs. D-1 competition. :rolling:

I get that, but then why do Vegas and PomPom have the game so close? Back when we had epic teams, didnt JB often face more than the 8 cupcakes Georgetown has? Did it make our teams less epic?

So youre saying I should wager all I have? :cool:

I get that, but then why do Vegas and PomPom have the game so close? Back when we had epic teams, didnt JB often face more than the 8 cupcakes Georgetown has? Did it make our teams less epic?

So youre saying I should wager all I have? :cool:
I didn't say that, but that line seems pretty odd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom