How far is JB from 1000 wins? | Syracusefan.com

How far is JB from 1000 wins?

IthacaMatt

Old Timer / Unofficial Contributor for 25+ years
I know coming into this season, we thought he could top it. I don't recall his unofficial total of wins to date? How many more does he need this year to get to 1,000?

boeheim-winsjpg-0c456489e5a2f46a.jpg

Honest question: Would you rather he not get it this year, or get it in some crap circumstance like the CBI? I think I'd rather it be next year that to immortalize a hideous season with it being in one of the turd tourneys.

who ever would have thought that he would not reach that this season?
At that start of the season, I thought I had a great chance of it happening at the BC game in the dome on the 14th, which is the only game I had tickets for this year.
That's definitely out of the realm of possibility now - I'm now just hoping I get to see them win.
Hate to drive 2.5 hours each way to see another What loss.

Oh, and for the OP, JB's career win counter is right at the top of this board's page and has been for a while now.

Honest question: Would you rather he not get it this year, or get it in some crap circumstance like the CBI? I think I'd rather it be next year that to immortalize a hideous season with it being in one of the turd tourneys.

Power 5 schools dont participate in the CBI anymore.

Power 5 schools dont participate in the CBI anymore.
Plus don't, you need a .500 record to participate in the NIT, CBI, etc? We have to go 8-9 the rest of the way to make that a possibility, and that's not happening.

Plus don't, you need a .500 record to participate in the NIT, CBI, etc? We have to go 8-9 the rest of the way to make that a possibility, and that's not happening.

If we had a .500 or better record and didnt get picked for the NIT then there would be no CBI regardless.

Looks like I will have a free March this year. Sucks

If we had a .500 or better record and didnt get picked for the NIT then there would be no CBI regardless.

Golf in the South is great in March! :p

Thanks. It's going to be close whether or not he reaches it this year.
I think if he does, he gone.
Pretty sure he doesn't give a about reaching 1000. That won't be a factor in what he decides to do next season, whether or not he gets there this year.

Huskies?

Pretty sure he doesn't give a about reaching 1000. That won't be a factor in what he decides to do next season, whether or not he gets there this year.
I bet Julie does

I bet Julie does
I bet she does, too. But JB will walk away when he decides it's time. If he somehow doesn't get there this season and has had enough, that will be it.

I know coming into this season, we thought he could top it. I don't recall his unofficial total of wins to date? How many more does he need this year to get to 1,000?
Depends on next season's OOC games...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom