How firm are late season basketball times? | Syracusefan.com

How firm are late season basketball times?

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
Do they tend to fluctuate as much (or more) than football tickets?

I've been to 34 football games in the Dome since graduating around the dawn of the millennium, but have yet to take my kids back for a hoops game in the Dome. With my oldest flying across the country to west coast for his own new college experience next year, its now or never.

But he's put me on alert... "Dad, this may be my last time coming with you to Syracuse [i'm not crying...you're crying ;)] so we have to do all our favorite things, ok?" Without getting into the list, the best way to pull this off is with a Noon game (or 2pm latest). So my target appears to be the BC game with Louisville as my backup.

Are these times generally set in stone? Or could they be moved or somehow "flexed" at this point?

Last edited:
Do they tend to fluctuate as much (or more) than football tickets?

I've been to 34 football games in the Dome since graduating around the dawn of the millennium, but have yet to take my kids back for a hoops game in the Dome. With my oldest flying across the country to west coast for his own new college experience next year, its now or never.

But he's put me on alert... "Dad, this may be my last time coming with you to Syracuse [i'm not crying...you're crying ;)] so we have to do all our favorite things, ok?" Without getting into the list, the best way to pull this off is with a Noon game (or 2pm latest). So my target appears to be the BC game with Louisville as my backup.

Are these times generally set in stone? Or could they be moved or somehow "flexed" at this point?
I don't think I have ever seen a basketball date or time changed. Those are pretty firm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom