How good is Northwestern? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How good is Northwestern?

We'll find out.

Frankly I think they are what Syracuse would be if we went to the Big Ten rather than the ACC.

That last drive Lou Alexander got dominated every play and Nassib didn't have time to look downfield. They were rushing 3 and every time the ball was snapped their DE was already in the backfield. Lou is the weak spot on the line, and once Pugh comes back I think the line will be the best we've had here.

No way is this the best O-line we've had at SU. No frigging way and it's not even close.

Maybe the best O-line since the P years, but that ain't saying much.

No way is this the best O-line we've had at SU. No frigging way and it's not even close.

Maybe the best O-line since the P years, but that ain't saying much.
that's what I meant haha, didn't finish my post.

The truth is none of you know Jack really. No one knows how the rest of the season will unfold. It could turn out that Northwestern had a big upset by beating SU. New seasons bring a lot of changes that people dont't expect. Syracuse could run the table the rest of the season. You just don't know.

I was impressed with Siemian. He looks like he might make NW a better team. Kid did a heck of a job.

The truth is none of you know Jack really. No one knows how the rest of the season will unfold. It could turn out that Northwestern had a big upset by beating SU. New seasons bring a lot of changes that people dont't expect. Syracuse could run the table the rest of the season. You just don't know.

That would suck if one point separated Syracuse from a shot at the National Title.

That would suck if one point separated Syracuse from a shot at the National Title.

Of all the things we could worry about, I'm pretty sure this is not one of them.

That's sooo 1998. I thought we'd have a first game one point loss to a top team and then, after blowing out Michigan and puting 70 on the board vs. Rutgers, we would run the table and the opening one point loss would be forgiven, (if you are going to lose that's when and how to do it), and we'd win the national title and McNabb the Heisman. Then came Raleigh. That game bummed me out more than any other SU loss ever, even the 0-62 and 0-59 losses to come.

7th to 9th in the B1G. Favorable schedule (nobody good OOC and no OSU or WISCY). Almost certainly bowl bound, esp. due to OSU and PSU situations.

Not even receiving votes despite BCS road win speaks volumes.

After SU, the wildcats play the following:

Vandy, BC, South Dakota, Indiana, @Ped. St., @Minnesota, Nebraska, Iowa, @Michigan, @Mich. St., Illinois.

I see 6 more wins from that schedule for a final record of 7-5 and lower tier B1G bowl.

After SU, the wildcats play the following:

Vandy, BC, South Dakota, Indiana, @Ped. St., @Minnesota, Nebraska, Iowa, @Michigan, @Mich. St., Illinois.

I see 6 more wins from that schedule for a final record of 7-5 and lower tier B1G bowl.
vandy beats them

split the Vandy/BC games, beat SD, go 4-4 in B1G league game beating Indiana, Minny, Iowa, Illinois.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom