How has your ACC Network Extra viewing experience been this season? | Syracusefan.com

How has your ACC Network Extra viewing experience been this season?

"I love that I can see every game now," Curtin said. "But the worst was the Clemson game last year, watching that on my computer and before (Tyus Battle) hit the game-winner my cellphone goes crazy. It just kind of ruined it.

"It's weird. I'm an emotional fan. I wouldn't say anything if I couldn't watch it, but since I can, I get really frustrated (when it doesn't work). It's certainly a first-world problem."

BAM!! What a money quote!

Also - That's me :)

I cannot get the feed direct from watch ESPN due to my location. I have several outside sources which are generally poor with the odd one being not too bad. Some games I could not get a feed at all, while others just quit during the game and I could not recover it. My opinion is it SUCKS. No sugar coating here.

Aside from the one infamous game early in the season where it basically didn't work I've had no issues with the streaming. I'll give it a solid B.

The quality is so variable. Can be sharp, can be low definition, can be a still picture for several seconds.
When streaming gets perfected we'll laugh at these early attempts.

Well the GT game was only available for me via the CBS sports app airplayed to my Apple TV. Other than that and the missed 10 min of the Buffalo game, so far so good.

It always seems better in the 2nd halves of games...which I guess is an improvement?

It always seems better in the 2nd halves of games...which I guess is an improvement?
funny, it is the exact opposite for me. First half is like live TV. 2nd half is herky jerky garbage, but the audio is uninterrupted.

My reception has been very good. My only issue was it was late coming on for the Buffalo game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom