How I feel before I have coffee in the morning... | Syracusefan.com

How I feel before I have coffee in the morning...

I think that's also how syracusefan members feel before they read OrangeEyes articles of the day.

I think that's also how syracusefan members feel before they read OrangeEyes articles of the day.

He really needs someone to fix his name. We still all call him OE or OrangeEyes when it should be OY or OrangeYes.

He really needs someone to fix his name. We still all call him OE or OrangeEyes when it should be OY or OrangeYes.

hahaha.. I read this post and I was like What is he talking about?!. Why would we call him Orange Yes?

so I went to look at his handle - and was SHOCKED that his name actually isnt Orange Eyes. I thought it was OE for probably 5 years - not 1 time did I ever think it was Orange Yes.

Wow. My mind is seriously blown right now.

Sorry OY.

hahaha.. I read this post and I was like What is he talking about?!. Why would we call him Orange Yes?

so I went to look at his handle - and was SHOCKED that his name actually isnt Orange Eyes. I thought it was OE for probably 5 years - not 1 time did I ever think it was Orange Yes.

Sorry OY.

Someone had to point it out to me as well before I saw it. It's a trick the Eyes play on you (see what I did there?)

Cheese and rice man! Why'd you have to go and do that?

Now I'm stuck on the Youtube train to Wasted Dayville. You all know how it goes...

You finish watching that duck movie, then "Oh look! A cute 5 week old puppy that can't stay awake! I'll watch that one!" Then, 5 hours and 200 movies later, you've slowly transitioned from cute animals that can't stay awake to dumbasses filming themselves doing faceplants skateboarding to gruesome nature scenes where a lion and a rhino duke it out.

Don't pretend you've never done that or I'll know you're lying... :)

Cheese and rice man! Why'd you have to go and do that?

Now I'm stuck on the Youtube train to Wasted Dayville. You all know how it goes...

You finish watching that duck movie, then "Oh look! A cute 5 week old puppy that can't stay awake! I'll watch that one!" Then, 5 hours and 200 movies later, you've slowly transitioned from cute animals that can't stay awake to dumbasses filming themselves doing faceplants skateboarding to gruesome nature scenes where a lion and a rhino duke it out.

Don't pretend you've never done that or I'll know you're lying... :)

Oh man, I'm the king of getting distracted on YouTube, and Wikipedia as well. I will look something up on Wikipedia, and then click on a hyperlink within an article, then another one, then another one, and suddenly I can't even remember the original thing I looked up.

Sorry OY.
WHAT????????? It's not Orange Eyes? My blown mind is sitting right next to your blown mind. I am Be-Addled right now!

As one word, spelling it as Orangeeyes wouldn't work. Think about it.

Sent using my Commodore 64

so he goes from old english to oy?????

also, that duck must be a georgetown duck

As one word, spelling it as Orangeeyes wouldn't work. Think about it.

Sent using my Commodore 64

ah, the mysterious vague post!!

is Orangeyes 2 separate words as in ORANGE, YES

or is orangeyes a before and after word with the e connecting the 2 as in OrangEyes?

ah, the mysterious vague post!!

is Orangeyes 2 separate words as in ORANGE, YES

or is orangeyes a before and after word with the e connecting the 2 as in OrangEyes?

Seriously! Now I'm all sorts of confused.

It's no different than Cus Safe in Viet Tang... You all just thought the guy was from Burlington.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom