How is Chris Polk | Syracusefan.com

How is Chris Polk

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
still indrafted by the 7th round?

Guy ran for 1500 yards at UW last year and has decent measureables.

unconfirmed shoulder injury is the only reason I've heard he is still available. Meanwhile, Bryce Brown got drafted somehow.

unconfirmed shoulder injury is the only reason I've heard he is still available. Meanwhile, Bryce Brown got drafted somehow.

From Browns draft profile...
The CFL might be a more reasonable direction for Brown three years after entertaining the idea of heading north right out of high school. "If they were talking about any amount of real money, I'd guarantee it," said Brian Butler, Brown's manager at the time, according to the New York Times in February of 2009. "We're not playing around. I can promise you that. I'm not scared at all to do anything, and Bryce isn't either. Hey, he'll hurt your feelings. He's not worried about your feelings. He's worried about what's right and what's wrong." The Times reported that Brown and Butler thought that $5 million per year for three years would be the right price tag, though the newspaper pointed out that the CFL salary cap was set at $4.2 million per team three years ago - and it's a similar figure now.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1665331/bryce-brown

Speaking of Tennessee RB washouts, what ever happend to David Oku?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom